I tried to play the game but all I can do is walk left and right. I collide with stuff from both sides and can't move past them :( I would really love to play this game. IT looks so beautiful.
Hello everybody this is our first participation to the Ludum Dare (38)
We propose your a prototype of a puzzle game named "Wake Up !"
Wake Up ! is about a girl stuck in her dreams, help her to get out of them !
As we were developing on azerty keyboard the controls are :
- Up/Down/Left/Right to move ( ZQSD for azerty keyboard users)
- A to use the dreamcatcher
- E to use the objects
- BugFix : Input lag removed so the game is now playable
- BugFix : Wooden Crate Fix so it does not teleport to the previous button
- Added an ESC button to go back on the menu (for quitting game or retrying level)
- Transition to the credits when finishing the game... so you don't have to wait for something as there is nothing to come ;)
- BugFix : Jump has been upgraded as it was really tricky to use on platforms
- BugFix : Wooden Crate Fix that prevented the crate from detaching from the player that could be game breaking
- Mac OS X support
- Linux support (untested)
Known Issues :
Player tends to "Moonwalk" sometimes
And a lot more... thanks for you feebacks guys :)
- Some news ?! 48 days ago
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
I am able to download the game, but it fails on the installation.
Hello ! There is no installation it is only a zip you have to extract. On what platform are you trying ?
Sorry gozz. I was using the itch.io desktop app for installation. I'll go back and unzip the file rather than relying on the itch.io desktop app to install the game and running it through the app. Thanks for the reply! The game looks really cool and I love the art style!